Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Thank you, 2014!

I have various feelings when 2014 will do its closure.

     2014 is really a very though year for me. I had so many calamities, the things that had thought me, " You don't know how strong you're until STRONG is the only choice left for you."

I am very grateful and bless with all the good things that happened this year along. My graduation, me completed my final year project where my friends know how much I struggle for it, classmates that turn to be good friends of mine, the nice people I have, and so many blessings that  make me feel surreal and make me near to HIM.

I lost hope so many times this year, heart broken into pieces, lost my sleep, cried until my eyes out, being sick, lost appetites, yet , I am still alive because I believe everything happened for a reason. And the reason is to make me to become a stronger person.

To you-know-who. Thank you, for being very understanding person when me having a really bad times,and never leave me when I am at my darkest. I will never blame you, I am so proud that things are becoming better. I love you and I hope you will always in HIS blessings. I am bless to know you in person, laugh very hard on your jokes, learn so many things from you, thought me to see the good things in everything. In my heart, I am thankful to have you who always care for me, and always giving me the best in everything.

To the better 2015. 

No comments:

Post a Comment