Wednesday, August 10, 2016

August 2016

August is very tough for me. 
i wish he stay and fight for me rather than retreat. 
i am having bad stomach pain and headache. 

i don't know yet what i want to do in my life. 
i miss my dad so much, he seems lost in his own life. 
i miss the old him


i wish i can go to live in an island.
i hope i can have a new job. 
i wish i can be happy again. 
i hope i can love myself again. 

the person you love most left you. 
what will you do ?
i promise myself that i will not cry over the same things twice, 
but i still cry. 

i have bloodshot eyes.
i lost weight without trying. 
i lost my appetite. 
i lost interest in life. 
i always daydreaming. 

i am not a focus person, 
i almost hit by the car while crossing the road. 

i know, people will never understand what i feel. 
some may says, just forget it. 
true, but you can't hide your feeling. 
despite how hard i try to hide it. 
i still cry so hard while covering my mouth. 
i don't want anyone to hear i am crying. 

i hope time will heal everything, eventually.  

No comments:

Post a Comment