Saturday, December 31, 2016

Closure 2016


  We can always plan, but not all that we plan can be happened. So do us. We plan that we will happily in the relationship, but we forget; that all the promises can be broken. All the vows that we said to each other can be broken too.

  I didn’t know how it can happened, or how I can let it happened. The entire thing that happened becomes so fast. I don’t know how to safe us anymore. I feel like drowning. I feel truly suffocated when you asked me to choose between you and him.

  The answer that I gave you, is simple, I choose both. I was about to settle with him actually, to leave him for good for you. But, you made it hard for me. You made me feel thorn apart. I can’t easily leave him, not so easy. I do love him but in the same time I love you too. Bear in mind, he is before you, not after you.

  You may say that I am a selfish person, I am bad girl, but you don’t know the real story. True, I neglected both of you, but the one who try to coming back is him, not you. How badly I want to be with you; if you the one who simply retreat.

  I really wish that you have the courage to grab me and to pursue me no matter what happened. Didn’t I know that you want to settle and move on with your life without me anymore? 

No comments:

Post a Comment